» » Dark Apprentice (Star Wars: Jedi Academy Trilogy)
Luke Skywalker finds his academy threatened by untold dangers when his most talented and rebellious student, Kyp Durron, delves dangerously into the Dark Side of the Force, aided by an evil and deadly enemy

Dark Apprentice (Star Wars: Jedi Academy Trilogy)

Author: Kevin J. Anderson

Title: Dark Apprentice (Star Wars: Jedi Academy Trilogy)

ISBN: 0606082034

ISBN13: 978-0606082037

Publisher: Demco Media (July 1, 1994)

Language: English

Subcategory: Science Fiction

Size pdf version: 1392 kb

Size epub version: 1348 kb

Size fb2 version: 1280 kb

Rating: 4.3/5

Pages:


Reviews (7)
Quamar
The second book in the series is better than the first. I enjoyed the author's portrayal of the embattled Jedi Master trying to bring his student back to the light side. I still feel as if this story is missing something though. All in all. An enjoyable read for any Star Wars fan.
Quamar
The second book in the series is better than the first. I enjoyed the author's portrayal of the embattled Jedi Master trying to bring his student back to the light side. I still feel as if this story is missing something though. All in all. An enjoyable read for any Star Wars fan.
PC-rider
I greatly enjoyed reading this book. I was very disappointed to find that I had finished the book at 65%. The remaining 35% is just "about the author" and excerpts from other books.
PC-rider
I greatly enjoyed reading this book. I was very disappointed to find that I had finished the book at 65%. The remaining 35% is just "about the author" and excerpts from other books.
blodrayne
Slow to begin with before getting good in the middle and ending on a high. The characters continue on from the first Book in the Trilogy in that they are portrayed the way I would imagine they would following the end of the films. No complaints with how the Star Wars Universe is depicted. A lot of stories and locations that I never heard about clearly part of the expanded universe however that should not deter the non Star Wars Fans. Plenty of action and adventure from your famous personalities like Han Solo, Chewbaca, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Lando Calrissian & Admiral Ackbar. We also can look forward to the next installment which promises to be equally exciting.
blodrayne
Slow to begin with before getting good in the middle and ending on a high. The characters continue on from the first Book in the Trilogy in that they are portrayed the way I would imagine they would following the end of the films. No complaints with how the Star Wars Universe is depicted. A lot of stories and locations that I never heard about clearly part of the expanded universe however that should not deter the non Star Wars Fans. Plenty of action and adventure from your famous personalities like Han Solo, Chewbaca, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Lando Calrissian & Admiral Ackbar. We also can look forward to the next installment which promises to be equally exciting.
Arador
It was a decent Star Wars novel, I have yet to read a highly polished novel written for an adult audience but as far as the genre goes, the story line was fine and moved the plot forward. I will be interested to see if the new movies include any of the details of this series. There was some goodies with Han Solo and the Kessel system.
Arador
It was a decent Star Wars novel, I have yet to read a highly polished novel written for an adult audience but as far as the genre goes, the story line was fine and moved the plot forward. I will be interested to see if the new movies include any of the details of this series. There was some goodies with Han Solo and the Kessel system.
Gavirim
Great.
Gavirim
Great.
Vathennece
The only problem I had with this book was that I read "I Jedi" before reading this one. It appears to me that the writers were not on the same sheet of music. This book and "I Jedi" appeared to be written at the same time with the same idea but from different points of view. I can actually say that the wholes in "I Jedi" are filled by this book. In reality I believe both books could have been done as one. Don't get me wrong they are both good reads but I would definitely read "Dark Apprentice" first.
Vathennece
The only problem I had with this book was that I read "I Jedi" before reading this one. It appears to me that the writers were not on the same sheet of music. This book and "I Jedi" appeared to be written at the same time with the same idea but from different points of view. I can actually say that the wholes in "I Jedi" are filled by this book. In reality I believe both books could have been done as one. Don't get me wrong they are both good reads but I would definitely read "Dark Apprentice" first.
Error parents
liked it
Error parents
liked it
good book so far
good book so far

Related PDF / EPUB / FB2 Books